Who I am?
References to “my website” or “the website” are to www.pixelboutique.co.uk.
What information I collect + how
The information I collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms + my email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences + use of email updates, recorded by emails I send you (if you select to receive email updates on products + offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by my web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What I do with your information
Any personal information I collect from the website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 + other applicable laws.
The details I collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service;
- In certain cases I may use your email address to send you information on my other products + services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
I will not pass your information to other companies for any purposes.
I use PayPal to conduct payments from which you will be invoiced first. Any information from this PayPal transaction that I collect, does not transfer anywhere else + is not shared with any third party companies.
This information is stored securley on PayPal only.
I use Google Analytics on my website which enables me to collate information on where my users are in the world, what age range + what gender. This is purely for target audience research + no individual information will be shown. The information I collect via Google Analytics, stays on Google Analytics + will not be transferred elsewhere.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that I currently hold about you.